Components of MEAN:
MongoDB is a schema-less NoSQL database framework. It makes it simpler to pass information among customers and servers by sparing data in binary JSON design. The premise on which it works is assortment and documentation. MongoDB gives superior, high accessibility, and simple versatility since it is a cross-platform, record situated database. To embrace JSON-like archives that have BSON (dynamic plans) MongoDB disregards the social database’s table-based structure, which makes information mix for specific sorts of uses quicker and simpler.
Advantages of a MEAN Stack
• The main advantage of MEAN stack is it is open source and it enables developers to use modules, libraries and public repositories available free on the internet.
• MEAN stack is flexible allows you to add more objects that just act as a platform for developing web applications.
• Using MEAN you can host the application on a cloud if you need to test the software application after development. It provides automatic sharing and cluster support across servers.
• Using MEAN stack you can save a lot of time as Node.js contains vast module libraries that are to use directly in developing web applications.
• Easy to switch between client and server. You don’t require third party server like Apache to open the application on the server because Node.js is a common language allows you to control effortlessly between client-side and server-side.