What is Clover?
Clover is a cloud-based Android point of sale platform that was launched in April 2012. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. Clover was acquired on December 28, 2012 by First Data Corporation. The Clover software platform started out as a One-Click Mobile Payments Platform. By utilizing proprietary tablets, running Android, they are able to offer payments security that is completely unmatched by any other POS on the market.
Clover POS has transformed the way merchants accept payments with its cloud-based API and Android-powered POS (Point of Sale) devices. Our Clover POS developers have in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in developing custom-fit Clover applications compatible with all Clover devices. Leverage our Clover app development services to integrate Clover with a wide range of mobile app platforms, hardware devices, and cloud providers. One can build Clover intuitive, compatible, and feature-rich POS systems with modules for inventory management, CRM, accounting inventory, and more for eCommerce integrations to big commerce, Shopify, Prestashop, and cross-channel functionality.
Benefits for Clover
The Clover Station is a POS system that makes it easier and faster than ever to run your business using one device. Built-in capabilities allow you to simplify daily tasks, speed up transactions, engage customers, and accept the latest payments effortlessly.
• Multi-layered Protection: With an integrated EMV® chip and signature, plus a fingerprint reader for secure employee login, you and your customers are well covered.
• Bigger and Better View: Make a big impact with a 14-inch, HD display, and swivel feature for smooth customer e-signatures and engagement.
• Two Printer Options: One printer has an optional customer-facing display and contactless payment acceptance. The other prints receipts fast with the high-speed option.
• The Power to Do More: Multi-task like a pro with 4GB of RAM that can run multiple apps and enable faster transactions.
• Peripheral Enabled: From barcode scanners and weight scales to kitchen printers and more, Clover Station is compatible with a variety of peripherals.
• Ultimate Flexibility: Clover Station works seamlessly with all Clover devices to support transactions at the counter, inline, or on the go.
• Take dining to another level: With Clover Dining, a custom-designed app for restaurants, you can do it all—seat guests, manage tables, take orders, and accept payments.
Clover’s cloud-based payments infrastructure and RESTful APIs plus Android-based devices utilize the program to web and native terminal apps to enhance the customer experience. Our Clover app developers are well-versed in developing custom Clover applications following your unique business requirements. We have successfully implemented printing features, card payment, custom tender payment, and more to delight the end-user. For more details Contact Us at [email protected]